Description of NemoursEducation.org and its affiliated sites PEDSUniversity.org and NICUniversity.org
PEDSUniversity.org has been providing free online education to the medical community since 2000 and is a service of Nemours, one of the nation’s largest group practices for children, with a history dating back to 1936. PEDSUniversity.org is operated by Nemours Office of Continuing Medical Education. The Nemours Office of Continuing Medical Education also offers several live conferences each year. Information and registration for these live conferences can be found on PEDSUniversity.org
NICUniversity.org has been providing free online education to the medical community since 2005. Our mission is to be an educational and informational resource for neonatologists and other members of the neonatology health care team. At NICUniversity, we are dedicated to the continuing education of the neonatology community, where neonatal professionals can explore the latest issues and findings in neonatology.
NemoursEducation.org and its affiliated sites PEDSUniversity.org and NICUniversity.org delivers:
- News and information regarding the Pediatric marketplace
- Video interviews with key thought leaders
- Access to lectures by internationally recognized expert faculty.
- CME/CE on topics that can improve patient management and outcomes.
- Timely and relevant, unbiased, and balanced educational information critical to the care of pediatric patients.
- Calendar of events for top listed meetings
- Links to societies, advocacy groups and pharmaceutical and medical device companies